Novel Sports is inviting the submission of resumes for suitably qualified and experienced personnel in the field of sports and sports related activities to form part of our team. Successful applicants will form part of a coaching and teaching staff for Novel Sports upcoming events in 2014-2015. Opportunities for the successful candidates will be on a contractual basis.
POSITIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Football Coach
- Cricket Coach
- Physical Education Teacher,
- Athletic Trainer
- Golf Coach
- Basketball Coach
- Tennis Coach
- Volleyball Coach
- Athletics Coach
- Sport Facility Coordinator
Consideration will also be given to personnel qualified in other sporting disciplines not mentioned here. Please submit accordingly.
Persons MUST possess:
- Certification of coaching from recognized sporting body/ institution.
- Relevant experience in coaching any age group ranging from toddlers to adults. Special consideration will be given to those already coaching U-10, U-13, U-16 and U-19 levels both male and female athletes.
- Proficient in use of computers and computer based programs for coaching.
- Strong leadership qualities and have the ability to function independently and responsibly.
- Ability to motivate and instill confidence in trainees/ students.
- First Aid training or experience in treating sport related injuries will be an asset
- Academic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 O’ Level – Passes in English and Maths
- Tertiary level academic qualifications will be an asset.
Please submit resumes and other relevant supporting documentation (in Word files or PDF) to email@example.com.
Please state in cover letter “RE: RECRUITMENT 2012”.
Contact Novel Sports at 868-771-7042.
Visit our website at www.novelsportstt.com